The Zeta range of detectors are conventional detectors which operate at 9 - 33 volts DC.
The Zeta optical smoke detector incoporates a pulsing infa red LED Located in an optical chamber inside the detector. The chamber is designed to eliminate the effect of external light sources. A Photodiode is located inside the optical chamber at an angle to the IR LED.
Under normal conditions no IR reaches the photodiode. But when smoke enters the chamber it causes the IR to scatter, and this will then be picked up by the photodiode. If the photodiode "sees" smoke on the 2 following pulses, the detector enters the alarm state and lights its LED.
• Advanced electronic technology used to minimise false alarms
• Wide operatinf voltage 9-33 Volts
• Designed to meet approvals worldwide
• Can be used on security systems
• Compatible with a wide range of bases
• Attractive design
• Can be fitted to a duct-sampling unit
• Remote LED output
• Lockableto base to stop unauthorised removal
• IP 43
Download the Zeta Data sheet - Click here