ACTpro Enterprise Software provides all the functionality that is required to manage your access control systems, and supports unlimited doors and PC clients. Intuitive and easy to use with a look and feel similar to a web browser experience, the software scales from a single door to thousands of doors.
The software has been developed as a role based platform with different modules dependent on the user type, with the functionality of the system being specific to each user's needs, therefore enhancing the overall security of the system.
- ACT Install - For installer use to set up controllers, readers and user profiles
- ACT Monitor - Used by, for example, the security guard to monitor alarm events
- ACT Manage - For system administrators to facilitate the many database changes that may be required on a day to day basis.
Other features of the ACTpro Enterprise Software are:
- Supports up to 4,000 doors
- Supports up to 60,000 access control users and credentials
- Quick Start and Wizard buttons for common tasks
- Sitemaps feature animated icons indicating door activity
- The ability to design and print ID cards
- System Alarm Acknowledgements
- Real time event view
- Real time door actions - Lock, Unlock, Pass, Normalise
- Elevator Control
- Facilitates Anti Passback
- Offers Security Lockdown
- Provides Time Reporting
- Allows intruder alarm to be activated or deactivated
- Provides alert notifications including break glass, door ajar, door forced, supply voltage and fire alarm activation
- Fire Alarm interface includes muster reporting on a fire event
- Seamless integration with 3rd party software products using the ACT API
- Milestone Integration (additional module)
- Utilises the power and scalability of Microsoft SQL Server