ACTPro Mifare 1050 (Smartcard)
This product now has an updated listing - please click the link below for full details and product range:
The ACTpro mifare 1050 is a Pin and Proximity Reader and is fully compatible with the ACTpro family of access control products.
It is a Serial or Sector reader and is configurable to read either a mifare card serial number or from a sector on the mifare card.
The ACTpro mifare 1050 Reader has a robust polycarbonate housing and is suitable for indoor or outdoor use with an IP rating of 67.
Note: Smart Cards are cards with on-board memory that can be written to or read. A contactless smart card does not need to be in contact with a reader as it communicates using wireless technology. mifare? is a 13.56MHz contactless technology that allows one card to be used for many applications.
Spec and Installation Guide
- Choice of mifare proximity only (1040) or pin and mifare proximity (1050)
- Configurable as a Serial or Sector reader
- Compatible with ACTpro mifare Cards and Fobs
- Sector reader operation configurable for non-ACT cards and fobs via programming card
- Selectable Clock & Data or 37-bit Wiegand Output
- Built-in buzzer and 4 colour LED
- Surface or flush mount (mounting directly on to standard electrical box)
- Indoor/outdoor (IP67)
- Robust polycarbonate housing
||8-12 Volts DC
||Typ 70mA Peak 140mA
|| -20 to +50 C
||110 x 100 x 35 mm
||Surface or Flush
ACTpro mifare 1040/1050 Compatibility
||Ultralight Serial Number Only*
||ProX Serial Number Only*
||Serial Number Only*
||MX MIFARE® Series
Some of these cards may have a double UID (ie a Seria