ACTPro 2000 (Two Door)
The ACTpro 2000 is a two door Controller extending to a total of sixteen doors via ACTpro 100 / ACTpro 200 Door Expanders.
Up to 128 ACTpro 2000 Controllers may be networked via a PC interface to facilitate up to 2,000 doors.
The ACTpro 2000 can be configured and be maintained standalone or through ACTWin Pro or ACTWin pro Lite PC software.
The ACTpro 2000 may be networked via an RS485 interface.
Spec and Installation Guide
- 2 door controller expandable to 16 doors via a network of ACTpro 100 / ACTpro 200 Door Expanders
- The ACTpro 2000 may in turn be networked with other ACTpro 2000 units to create a network of up to 1,000 doors
- RS485 output to network ACTpro 100 door expanders
- 20,000 users
- 1,000 user groups
- 128 time zones
- Entry and exit reader support
- DDA individual timer facility
||12 Volts DC
||120 to 230 mA
||-10 to +50 C
The ACTpro 2000
will work with the full range of ACT card readers as well as most industry standard readers with clock & data or wiegand outputs
- The ACTpro 2000 requires a 12 Volt DC supply
- The controller may not be installed outdoors unless it is in a sealed and heated cabinet
- The ACTpro 2000 is expanded from 2 to 16 doors via single door ACTpro 100 / ACTpro 200 units
- The ACTpro 2000 controller may be networked via RS485 to expand the system up to a maximum of 1,000 doors
- The maximum amount of ACTpro 2000 units per RS485 output is 32 (ACT supply a 1x485 or 4x485 interface for PC networks)
- The ACTpro 2000 is compatible with ACTWin Pro and ACTWin Pro Lite software packages
- The ACTpro 2000 will operate standalone or can be connected to a PC
||8 Core Screen
||30m at 5 Volts/100m at 12 Volts
||Twisted screen pair or Cat 5
||PC Direct RS232
|| Twisted screen pair or Cat 5
|Network RS485 interface