The ACTpro 4000 is a 2 Door Control Unit, which can be extended to support up to 16 doors when used with ACTpro Door Stations. If networked via a PC interface, the ACTpro 4000 can be combined with other ACTpro 4000 units to facilitate up to 4,000 doors. It supports up to 60,000 users in 1,024 user groups.
Providing support for entry and exit readers, the controller also offers timed anti passback, a DDA individual timer facility, and a 5,000 entry event log. It also offers Timed Actions, Interlock, User Tracking and Visitor Cards, and will support a range of reader options - card only, PIN & Card, PIN or Card and PIN only (via external PIN reader). Additionally the controller unit provides door monitoring, door control, fire alarm override and toggle mode.
Additional Features and Technical Details:
- Controller supports 256 time zones
- TCP/IP Networking Option
- 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet Network Interface
- Flash upgradeable firmware
- Controller offers Voltage Monitoring
- Designed to have low bandwidth requirements
- DHCP or Static IP address
- Installation is simplified thanks to Auto Discovery
- Large Databases can be downloaded quickly
- The status of the Controller can be monitored via a webpage
- Operating Voltage of 12V DC
- Unit has a current consumption of 150 / 400mA
- Operating temperature range of 0°C to 50°C
- Unit weighs 800g
- Unit Dimensions 270mm x 190mm x 60mm
- Indoor installation
- Surface Mounted.
Please note that the ACTpro 4000 cannot be used alongside the ACTpro 1500e or ACTpro 1520e