Simplex 5000 Combination Entry with Key Override and Exterior Combination Change. No wiring, keycards, batteries, computers or cards are needed during the installation and use of the simplex 5000. The locking device for this model is a cylindrical latch that has a 3 hour UL ULC fire rating on A labelled doors. This model complies with the ADA, a disabilities act that sets out laws by the United States Government regarding discrimination. Overall this is a very versatile access control device that provides an excellent balance between security and convenience.
Buttons are easy to press, and its sleek design will fit nicely with any existing decor. Designed for simplest installation possible, non-handed design fits both left and right hand doors, handing changes in seconds. Models available for both cylindrical and exit trim locking options. Kaba backs the Simplex 5000 with a three-year warranty.
- Single access code one easy to manage code for all users
- Lock is easily programmed via keypad without removing lock from the door
- Non-handed, pre-assembled for left-hand door installations easily changed in the field
- Key-in-lever cylinders, small format interchangeable cores, and large format removable cores
- Locking Device Options:
- Cylindrical: Cylindrical latch with 3-hour UL/ULC fire rating on "A" labeled doors
- Rim Exit Device: Compatible with most leading brands of Exit Devices (Exit Device and Mounting Hardware not included)
- Universal mounting plate (included) simplifies installation and eliminates any requirement to stock different locks/plates for various exit devices - See Compatible Exit Devices below
Operation Mode Options
- Single credential access
- Passage (select models) Allows access without using the lock entry code. Feature activated from the inside with a thumbturn or key (included with all passage feature models)
- Exit trim may be "dogged" if exit device allows
Simplex Certification and Standards
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- ANSI/BHMA 156.2, Grade 1 Certification; weather resistant, wear tested for extensive use in indoor and outdoor application
- 3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for "A" label doors
The Kaba group, formed in Switzerland over a 150 years ago focus on access security solutions. The Simplex 5000 is a mechanical push button combination lock that comes with one access code, that can be used to program and manage codes for all users. The lock itself is easily programmable using the keypad, it does not have to be removed from the door during the installation. No wiring, keycards, batteries, computers or cards are needed during the installation and use of the Simplex 5000.
Compatible Exit Devices Include
- Arrow S1250
- Arrow S3800
- Corbin Russwin 5200/5200A
- Detex 10/F10
- Dorma 9300/9300F
- Monarch 18R/F-18R
- Precision 21/FL 21
- Sargent 2828
- Sargent 3828
- Sargent 8800
- Sargent 8888
- Von Duprin 22/22F
- Von Duprin 98/98F
- Von Duprin 99/99F
- Yale 7100
Our product specifications are given in good faith but can be subject to manufacturer change without notice. Should an attribute be of essense to your purchase, please feel free to contact us first for confirmation.
|Case Depth Required||115mm|
|Door thickness||35mm - 57mm|
|Guarantee||KABA 3 Years|
|Code Length||1 to 5 digits|
|Number Of Codes||1|
|Outside Operation||Lever handle on code entry|
|Inside Operation||Lever handle free exit|
|Access Latch||Heavy duty mortice deadlatch|
Please note: The data shown includes that of all products listed on the page, including accessories.
Please double-check with us if you're unsure of any individual product specifications.