Videx Mobile Phone intercom system. Videx one button mobile phone intercom. Finally the futures solution to door intercoms. Minimum fuss, no wiring to static handsets. Simple, easy and functional.
- Holiday home in Cornwall? Open the door in Scotland. No Problem
- Out at the shops? Let your friends in without leaving your shopping No Problem
- Allows up to 10 different Flats in one building No Problem
- Still need a keypad for entry? No Problem
And did we mention you can text your door and it'll open for you?
Videx GSM Door Entry System employing mobile phone technology to communicate and operate doors and automatic gates. Based on the Videx 4000 Series door entry panel design, the GSM amplifier is totally self contained and only requires an external power supply and antenna while having the flexibility to combine with the full range of the 4000 series module features.
- Up to 10 call buttons
- Dials any land line or mobile number
- Divert a call to a second number when
fi rst is busy or not answered
- Dry contact relay output
- Auxillary output (open collector)
- Push to exit and auxillary inputs
- Programmable via SMS or dial in
- Access control feature for up to 250 users
(SIM card dependent)
- Check the signal strength via SMS
- Programming menu protected by programmable
4 digit code
- Automatic call facility to retain the network connection
if the system is not used for long periods of time
The GSM Door Entry System retains all the
facilities of the 4000 Series which can include
multiple doors, coded access, proximity access
and bio-access features.
Available from a one button kit to a ten button
system, they can all have up to 250 built in access
codes dependent upon the SIM card used. This
allows a user or users to call the entry panel
and activate the lock output relay at no charge
to the caller. Each button on the door panel can
be programmed with two telephone numbers,
allowing the system to divert a call if the fi rst
number is busy or not answered.
Push to exit and auxiliary inputs / outputs (to
either send an SMS message or trigger an output)
along with a dry contact timed lock output relay
are standard. Programming the
unit is carried out using either SMS text
messaging or by dialling into the unit and using
a telephone keypad.
Programming options include the facility
to program the telephone number, program
the divert number, lock relay time, call time,
microphone and speaker volume as well as
many other security features.