Housed inside a metal cabinet and complete with a monitored 3 amp power supply and cable management system, the ACTpro 4200 is a TCP/IP enabled four dour controller. It can be expanded to control 16 doors when used with ACTpro Door Stations, and can be further extended through networking via a PC interface to facilitate up to 4,000 doors. It can support up to 60,000 users in 1,024 user groups.
This controller will support all ACTpro readers, as well as 3rd party readers utilising "Clock & Data" and Wiegand formats. Each door has a 5amp, 30 volt DC lock relay and a 1amp, 24 volt DC alarm relay. The unit provides monitored and reported alert notifications on the Controller LCD and via a webpage, and also offers voltage monitoring and break glass monitoring.
Additional Features and Technical Details
- Control unit offers Fire Override, Interlock/Airlock and Anti Passback
- Arm/Disarm intruder panel
- Import Users via ACT software
- Event log details 5,000 events
- Space within the case for two 7Amp Hr batteries
- Connection to PC over TCp/IP or RS232/RS485
- Memory Card Slot allows for additional functionality such as door plan, extra user rights, distributed intelligence
- LED indication for blown fuse
- Battery deep-discharge protection
- Tamper monitoring
- Offers DDA Individual Timer facility
- Firmware is flash upgradeable
- Entry and exit reader support
- Installation is simplified by Auto Discovery
- Mains Fault Indication
- Suitable for indoor use only
- Control Unit dimensions: 360mm x 374mm x 85mm
- Current Consumption of 150 / 400mA
- Operating Temperature Range of 0°C to 50°C
Please be aware that the ACTpro 4200 cannot be used alongside the ACTpro 1500e or ACTpro 1520e
Our product specifications are given in good faith but can be subject to manufacturer change without notice. Should an attribute be of essense to your purchase, please feel free to contact us first for confirmation.