Remarkably cost-effective, the PAC Oneprox Mullion provides benefits and features rarely found in readers in this price range.With an
attractive, unobtrusive design and charcoal grey colour, it is designed to mount on either a door frame (mullion) or any flat surface. It is
ideally suited to locations indoors or outdoors that require a reader with a small footprint.
The reader has one bi-colour LED (light emitting diode) that emits red or green light. This is red when the reader is active, turning green with
an optional beeper sound when the reader senses a valid token or card and the door controller activates the lock output.
The design delivers reliable read ranges of up to 60mm (2.36 in.) and is usually powered directly from the access control panel. The
electronics are sealed in a UL-approved flame-retardant potting material, making the reader both vandal and weather resistant.
- Up to 60mm (2.36 in.) reading range
- Reads PAC and KeyPAC technology ID tokens and cards
- Fast and dependable read times
- Unobtrusive, mounts directly onto a door frame (mullion) or any flat surface
- Superb reliability, consistent read range and low power consumption in an
- Five programmable output formats
- Easy installation with industry standard, low cost 6-core alarm cable
- Compatible with PAC Easikey, Easikey 1000, PAC 2200 series, PAC 202 and
PAC 512 door controller series
- Sealed in a rugged weatherised polycarbonate enclosure to withstand
- Lifetime guarantee li>
|Read Range||Max 25mm|
|Controller Required||20370, 21277, 21452|
Please note: The data shown includes that of all products listed on the page, including accessories.
Please double-check with us if you're unsure of any individual product specifications.