Open your door with your smart phone.
Yes you can open your door with your phone with the new Proxi Bluetooth switch you can actually open the app, press a button an open your door is a simple way. it is not limited to a front door, it can be used on your garage door, automated gates at your entrance.
If you are at a office building that has existing access control systems, door intercom, or any electronic way that the office door opens then you can simply add this device to the system and now you can open an app on your phone and open the door.
The devices specifications are as follows
- WORKING TEMPERATURE -30 ° C / + 55 ° C
- DEGREE OF PROTECTION IP65
- VOLTAGE AC / DC 9 V-24 V (any polarity)
- MAX. PEAK VOLTAGE 50 V
- MAX. ELECTRICITY SUPPLY 70 mA
- POWER 120 mW AVERAGE
- NUMBER OF OUTPUT 2
- OUTPUT POLARITY Yes
- GALVANIC SEPARATION OUTPUT Yes (each separately)
- MAX. Load voltage DC 50 V
- MAX. Load current 20 mA DC
- MAX. Output voltage at ON REFERENCE 0.3 V (with load current of 20 mA)
- Over voltage protection POWER Yes
- Over voltage protection OUTPUT Yes
- Reverse polarity protection Outputs Yes
- NUMBER OF INPUT 2 (inputs with polarity detection)
- GALVANIC SEPARATION INPUT Yes
- MIN. INPUT VOLTAGE AC / DC 10 V
- MAX. INPUT VOLTAGE AC / DC 25 V
- Over voltage protection INPUTS not
- MODE OUTPUT Monostable / Bistable (mode and time defined by the application)
- RADIO LINK Bluetooth 2.4 GHz
- POWER SIGNAL 6 mW
- TYPE bidirectional transmission
- Yes CODING
The output on the switches are limited and has no problem with a keypad or proximity access control systems push to exit button link. but it will not directly control an electric lock or similar at the load is limited to 20 mA. If you purchase the timer relay also you can now control a timed output and a load of 5 amps across the dry voltage free contacts.
The units are sold as separate items and can be interfaced easily to each other or other access control systems.
Users can be added and removed as guests or as family members that would then have different access privileges and the ability to add further users if needed.
'Its So Easy - simply open the app on your smart phone, tap the screen and open the door'
When the system is first set up you need to enter an access code. this code will be the passcode so you can securely register the phone to the switch, therefore, ensuring your security is maintained.
We have listed a general 1 amp Power supply to power the Bluetooth Switch, timer relay and a strike release for a typical Yale style lock on a wooden door. However, we can control a whole multitude of different types of electric locks, which you can find on the link below.
Electric Door Locks :- Click Here