Flame detectors are available in 2 styles. A general purpose one which responds only to UV, and a combined UV and IR detector. The combined detectoor gives a higher immunity to false alarms caused by spurious UV sources, and is also available in explosion proof enclosure.
The development of the ZTFD101 ultra violet flame detector is
based on over 10 years experience in the field of flame detection.
The ZTFD101 is particularly suited in applications where flame can
be expected to develop initially rather than smoke, due to the
nature of the combustible materials such as camera films,
video/audio/computer tapes , and petrochemical products (such as
oil or petrol).
VS-200P/VS-200P-RF are the smart ?non-explosion? UV/IR flame detector with its POLYCARBONATE
enclosure, combining two sensors for both the UV(Ultra-violet) and IR(Infrared) spectra. Its built-in
microcontroller monitors and analyzes each sensors in an ?AND? configuration, adding an extra alarm
criterion of flicker frequency of fires to identify a variety of flame conditions. Only when all those three
detection criteria(in UV/IR/Flicker frequency) meets a fire condition,
the detector will intelligently alarm.
This detector is well protected against the versatile false alarms, such as ARC weldings, artifical light
sources(halogen lamps, electronic flashes, etc) and other well-known spurious fires.
• Oil, gas and petrochemical refineries/production/storage/off loading/shipping
• Various production, processing and storage facilities
• Automotive-manufacturing and paint spray booths
• Warehouses(flammable liquids/toxic gases) and tank farms
• Printing industry facilities
• Power generation pumps, generators, engine rooms and manned stations
• Trade centers, culture halls, any other public buildings in commercial areas
Download the Zeta Data sheet - Click here
Our product specifications are given in good faith but can be subject to manufacturer change without notice. Should an attribute be of essense to your purchase, please feel free to contact us first for confirmation.