Luminite 12 metre x 90 deg vertical curtain lens with RS485 connection. The LGWP range of Wireless Passive Infra Red Detectors (PIR) have been designed to meet the newest and most demanding requirements of the CCTV market.
These detectors provide the versatility of wireless whilst meeting and surpassing the requirements needed for a BS8418 system. Inside the PIR is a powerful microprocessor which uses complex algorithms to determine the validity of an activation. With this technology nuisance alarms are significantly reduced whilst maintaining optimum detection. Battery life is around two years and a special regulator maintains optimum performance even when the batteries have run down. The PIR also contains a shock sensor and light sensor to enhance its anti-tamper features which now include physical attack and anti-cloaking. A thermal sensor adjusts the parameters of the PIR in extremes of heat and cold to maintain optimum performance. Periodic poling verifies that it is operational and every time it transmits it also sends information such as battery condition as well as pulse count settings and software revision number. There are currently three popular lens patterns to choose from.
A choice of three lenses
LGWP1520:15 x 20 metres
LGWP4004: 40 x 4.5 metres
LGWP12HC: 12 metre horizontal curtain
- Mounting height 2.5 metres.
- Battery life Up to 2 years using 2 long life alkaline C cells.
- Temperature compensation Yes.
- Tamper Anti tamper. Anti cloak. Shock sensor.
- Poling Periodic with battery status and PIR settings.
- Transmission range Up to 1Km line of sight
- Transmission type Pan European UHF FM band
- License exempt Yes
- Enclosure IP66 3mm thick poly carbonate with stainless steel locking bolts
- Temperature range -10 deg C +60 deg C
- Dimensions H186mm x W105mm x D90mm
|Additional Info pdf||LGWP_issue3_page.pdf|
Please note: The data shown includes that of all products listed on the page, including accessories.
Please double-check with us if you're unsure of any individual product specifications.