Luminite Genesis Masthead forms the heart of a Genesis Wireless system. Its purpose is to receive alarm messages from the PIR's and pass these messages to a control unit via an RS232 link
The Masthead can transmit information as well as receive it which means it can to perform as a repeater for systems that require greater transmission operating distances. Up to seven repeaters can be used in any one system to provide transmission range of several kilometres.
Additionally, the Masthead will transmit back to a Walk Test Instrument to show all received information as well as the signal strength at the masthead. In this way the installer knows that the detector is working correctly and also that it is being received by the system.
*Finally, the Masthead can be programmed with individual names for each unit number which are transmitted to the walk test instrument or pager to aid location of the detector.
- Up to 1Km reception and transmission range.
- Pan European UHF band.
- RS232 output.
- Interfaces directly with some popular alarm systems and DVR's.
- Can become a Repeater by a switch change.
- Up to seven repeaters can work with one masthead.
- Supplied with standard antenna.
- Optional high gain antenna for further range (AE434).
- Operating voltage 12V DC.
- Current draw 40m/a.
- Temperature range -10 deg C +60 deg C.
- Enclosure IP66.
- Dimensions L90mm x W115mm x D55mm.
|Additional Info pdf||LGMT434issue6_page.pub.pdf|
Please note: The data shown includes that of all products listed on the page, including accessories.
Please double-check with us if you're unsure of any individual product specifications.