LocksOnline are featured...
Secure your garage doors with the Asec Garage Door Lock, as featured in Classics Monthly, to protect classic cars and other valuables for the ultimate garage security!
There was a great feature in the latest issue of ‘Classics Monthly’ magazine for Classic Car owners and enthusiasts. The article highlights the importance of locking garages securely to keep treasured items safe and explains how to pick and install a lock effectively. The best thing about it? They recommend a LocksOnline product.
[caption id="attachment_5440" align="alignright" width="300"] Asec Garage Door Bolt Lock Kit[/caption]
The Asec garage door lock kit is the perfect product to improve your garage security as it gives hidden security that takes just a couple of hours to install and doesn’t give the impression that you are hiding something valuable inside due to its subtlety. With all the stories of classic cars as well as other items such as tools being stolen every week, this is a must-do upgrade that doesn’t cost the earth.
The kit includes:
• 2 x steel case locks with integral anti-drill plate on cap & case
• 3 x nickel plated keys for doors up to 38mm thick
• 4 x hardened steel inserts
• 4 x hardened steel bolts
• 4 x steel escutcheons
Features of the lock include:
• Pressed steel body
• Hardened molydenum-steel bolt with 70mm throw for extra security
• xBlack e-coating for rust resistance
• Super hardened pins that resist drilling
• Can be locked from both inside and outside
• Can be positioned horizontally so bolt secures in the frame/guide or can be positioned vertically so bolt secures into ground
The locks can be bought in pairs or multiple pairs and can be keyed alike meaning they can all be used with the same key. Prices start at £19.75 plus VAT.
To find more information on the Asec garage door lock, how to fit the locks and to buy, visit our online store.
Check out our review of the Asec Garage Door Lock on our YouTube channel
Web Content & Marketing